woman craves roadkill

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Woman craves roadkill- A taxidermist from England has developed a craving for roadkill during her pregnancy. Professional artist Alison Brierley says she has recently experienced an overpowering urge to eat the meat from dead animals found on a roadside instead of her usual habit of making jewelry using their hides.

“Usually, I eat really healthily, but now I'm pregnant I get strong cravings for roadkill,” she told the Daily Mail.

“It’s more gamey than other meat and I love the taste.”

Brierley, 42, from North Yorkshire, is expecting a baby boy in February with her partner, Marcus Speer, 44.

She admits to having eaten roadkill before, but says her urges have becoming much more intense since expecting a child.

“I'm craving junk food, which is really unlike me and I am eating a lot more roadkill and red meat in general,” she explained.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/british-artist-craves-roadkill-pregnancy-eats-runover-pheasant-critters-article-1.974369#ixzz1d99jYIiR
Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2010-2011 FNNT All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.