Stars' Plastic Surgery Regrets

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Stars' plastic surgery regrets- Bond Girl recently revealed remorse about her quest for the perfect body. Denise Richards: Why I Regret My Boob Jobs + Us Weekly
Denise Richards hasn’t always been happy with her body. The 40-year-old actress opens up about her series of botched boob jobs and why she decided to show them off in Playboy.
“When I was 19, a doctor put in bigger implants than what I asked for. I was in such a hurry to get them that I didn’t research my doctor,” Richards says. “I just thought because they’re a plastic surgeon, they must be good. You have to be your advocate for your own body and ask 100 questions.”
When she met with another surgeon to have them corrected, the doctor gave her even larger implants. “I felt very vulnerable,” she said. “I was getting ready to film [1998’s] Wild Things, and I didn’t want to get into a lawsuit with some plastic surgeon. It wasn’t right what the doctor did, but it is what it is.”
So why did the Real Girl Next Door author decide to doff her top for Playboy in 2004? “A couple reasons: I wanted to encourage women that it’s OK to embrace your sexuality even though you’re a mom,” Richards explains. “At the same time, I was having some problems in my marriage [to Charlie Sheen] and I didn’t feel sexy and felt I had to prove something.”
The Blue Mountain State actress, who recently adopted 6-week-old daughter Eloise Joni — adds that she’s happy with her current breast size.
“This is the size I wanted them to look at 19! There’s a long investment with breast implants. They’re not going to last a lifetime and things can go wrong,” she tells Us. “I’m happy with them now, but in a year that could change.”

Jamie Lee Curtis

Jamie Lee Curtis regrets liposuction and Botox
49-year old actress Jamie Lee Curtis going under the knife, the stories are variations of possible sex-change operations. Now, Jamie has still has not addressed the rumors of being born a male, but has openly admitted to having had plastic surgery in the past. The 49-year-old actress has revealed she underwent a blepharoplasty surgery on her lower eyes when she was 35, after a cameraman told her she was too “puffy” for him to shoot, and she has had work done since, including some admitted liposuction and Botox. Make Me Heal calculates that the liposuction happened around the time she did her famous striptease in the film True Lies.

Dana Delany

 Dana Delany regrets having Botox injections
Dana Delany has revealed her horrifying experience with Botox in a recent interview to a leading magazine. The noted actress appears in the cover of the November issue of a lifestyle magazine in which she looks nothing short of gorgeous. The fact that in the one-on-one Dana Delany talks at lengths about many of her personal experiences is sure turn the latest issue of the magazine into a huge hit among her large number of fans. One of the most interesting highlights of the latest edition of the magazine is definitely going to be the part where Dana Delany admits to have used Botox but reveals that she was anything but happy with the results of the procedure. While recalling her Botox experience, the former ‘Desperate Housewives’ star adds that her doctor made a complete mess with the procedure when he injected Botox in her forehead which hit a nerve and resulted in a huge hematoma. As the nerve went dead due to the injection, the muscle in her right eye was adversely affected owing to which her eye started to droop a little bit.
The horrifying experience with Botox has left Dana Delany so petrified that the “Body of Proof” star has taken the decision to never undergo any kind of cosmetic surgery in future just to look a bit younger. Instead, the 54-year-old actress aims to follow the footsteps of other actress such as Jamie Lee Curtis, Meryl Streep as well as Diane Keaton who have grown older in a graceful manner.

Jane Fonda

Jane Fonda regrets having eyes, chin and neck done.Jane Fonda has taken a very relaxed and upfront approach to the plastic surgery she had earlier this month on her eye bags and jawline and has blogged about it. Bob Evans complimented me on my new, short haircut and I said, "Thanks. I just had some 'work' done on my chin and neck and had the bags taken away from under my eyes so I decided it would be good to get a new hair cut so people will think it's my new hair." He thought that was so funny he actually toasted me for doing what he said he'd never heard anyone do before: admit they'd had work done.
I was planning on blogging about it anyway so who cares? I'm writing a book about aging so I couldn't very well NOT talk about it. It's been 2 weeks. I was in front of the camera all day yesterday and was photographed at Eve Ensler's luncheon 9 days after the procedure so, obviously, it went well. I swore in 2000 I'd never have anything done again but this year I got tired of not looking like how I feel and I wanted a more refined chin line like I used to have so I changed my mind. I'm still a little swollen but not much and what pleases me is that I won't looked pulled or weird...or tired all the time. And my crows feet are still alive and well. I wish I'd been brave enough to not do anything but, instead, I chose to be a somewhat more glamorous grandma.
 Jennifer Grey
I went in the operating theater a celebrity – and came out anonymous. It was like being in a witness protection program or being invisible.— Jennifer Grey
Jennifer Grey regrets nose job 
Jennifer Grey Nose Job – Remember Jennifer Grey? She is the cute girl in Dirty Dancing as “Frances Baby Houseman.” After making the film, Jennifer Grey had a nose job that change her looks to the extent that some of her friends didn’t recognize her. After Jennifer Grey Nose Job her new appearance snatched her celebrity title and brought negative impacts on her career life.
In 1986, Jennifer Grey landed the role of “Jeanie Bueller”, the angry sister, in the film Ferris Bueller’s Day Off. The following year she scored big in Dirty Dancing as “Frances ‘Baby’ Houseman” in Dirty Dancing. After receiving successful response of her movie “Dirty Dancing” she went for a process of nose surgery. First operation unable to produced desire result so she went for second time to repair the damage part. Second trial gave jenny a new and different look.
Jennifer Grey regrets having her look changed saying: “I went in the operating room a celebrity – and came out anonymous. It was like being in a witness protection program or being invisible”.
Jennifer Grey is a popular American Actress who born on 26 March 1960 in New York City, who belongs to a Hollywood family; her father Joel Grey was a famous actor who performs many roles on TV and on theater. Jenny learned Dance and Acting from a private school of Manhattan.
 Kim Kardashian
I think when you're young there are other ways you can look after your skin.– Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian regrets Botox injections My Botox Job Wasn't "Botched"
Kim Kardashian is feeling prickly after fans slammed her for getting Botox injections on Sunday's episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
 Nicole Kidman
I didn't like how my face looked afterward.– Nicole Kidman
Nicole Kidman regrets Botox Admits to Using Botox.Reports say that Nicole Kidman has finally admitted that she had received Botox injections, after years of denying claims that said otherwise.
The Daily Mail reports that Kidman made the confession to a German magazine when asked how she kept her wrinkles at bay. She replied, "I've tried a lot of things, but apart from working out and a good diet, most things don't help." Kidman continued, "I even tried Botox, but I didn't like how my face looked afterward. Now I don't use it anymore – and I can move my forehead again." The 'Rabbit Hole' actress previously told Marie Claire in 2007, "To be honest, I am completely natural. I have nothing in my face or anything. I wear sunscreen, and I don't smoke. I take care of myself. And I'm very proud to say that." In 2008, the Daily Mail reported that Dr. Braun, a leading Botox doctor, was convinced Kidman was an "enthusiastic user" of Botox.
 Courtney Love
I just want [what] God gave me back. … It was perfectly cute.— Courtney Love 

Courtney Love regrets lip augmentation.Courtney Love has undergone her fair share of plastic surgeries, but now that she is (supposedly) sober, she has expressed regret that she had work done on her lips. Courtney has gone so far as to vow to reverse the damage done to her lips. Since she has to undergo additional surgery to correct her lip augmentation,
I would say that Courtney Love had lip implants as opposed to lip injections. Injectable fillers will eventually fade on their own, unlike lip implants.
 Heidi Montag
I would love not to be a plastic girl or whatever they call me. Surgery ruined my career and personal life and just brought a lot of negativity into my world. I wish I could jump into a time machine and take it all back.– Heidi Montag
Heidi Montag regrets 10 plastic surgery procedures.Heidi Montag said that she regrets having plastic surgery. The reality TV star had 10 plastic surgery procedures in one day not too long ago, and she dramatically changed her appearance.Of her radical changes, Heidi Montag said, "Obviously I wish I didn't do it. I would go back and not have any surgery. It doesn't help.
I got too caught up in Hollywood, being so into myself and my image. I don't regret anything, but if I could go back, I wouldn't do it... I made a lot of wrong decisions too quickly. So many wrong rights and lefts and then you're just off the road. Things happened so quickly."
 Tara Reid
If I had to do it again, I never would have done it in the first place.– Tara Reid
Tara Reid regrets breast implants and body contouring.
Tara Reid got breast implants and had liposuction/body contouring on her stomach and both procedures turned out horribly. I can honestly say that my 70 year old grandmother looks better in a bikini (and granny has never had cosmetic surgery).
Tara is only 32 years old, but her huge, saggy implants and lumpy/saggy stomach skin make her look decades older. Her implants are even worse without the bikini, which is why Tara has earned a place in the Celebrity Frankenboobie Hall of Shame.
 Denise Richards
I just thought because they're a plastic surgeon, they must be good. You have to be your advocate for your own body and ask 100 questions.– Denise Richards.
denise richards regrets breast implants.In the early days of Denise Richards' acting career, she was known for her body as much as anything else.
Now the actress says she regrets having her body enhanced with a couple of questionable breast implants.About seven years later, Denise went to another doctor to have the previous surgery corrected. Once again, she says she fell into a trap.
 Lisa Rinna
[It] started to define who I am. That bothered me.– Lisa Rinna
Lisa Rinna regrets lip injections Silicone Lip Injections Scar Lisa Rinna.When we think of Lisa Rinna, two words usually come to mind… BIG lips.  In the 80’s, when bigger was better, Lisa admits to having lip injections to help her boost her career as Billie Reed on Days of our Lives.  Her viewers suspected something was up with her larger than life lips, but it wasn’t until recently that her lips became the talk of the town.
Even though luscious lips are appealing, unnatural looking lips are not.Lisa confesses that she had her lip injections on a whim - like getting a tattoo without thinking it through.  Unfortunately, like tattoos, silicone lip injections are permanent and hard to reverse. Lisa was extremely pleased with her temporary filler injections and thought why not do something more permanent?   
 Kenny Rogers
I'm the plastic surgery king. I'm a bionic man! I kind of wish I hadn't done it.– Kenny Rogers
Kenny Rogers regrets eye lift Kenny Rogers regrets plastic surgery but is hopeful.Country singer Kenny Rogers, 70, has often said he regrets his decision to have plastic surgery after he married a much younger woman in 1997.
But now, a decade later, he thinks the skin around his eyes is slowly loosening, so the surgeon’s work looks less extreme. On a tour of Australia, he was quoted by the Courier Mail in Brisbane as calling himself “a bionic man with no original working parts.” “I’m the plastic surgery king. I’m a bionic man! Every part of my body has been scooped or something at one time,” he told the National Enquirer. “I kind of wish I hadn’t done it. Looking back at some pictures of myself, my eyes were a lot warmer than they are now, and I miss that.”
 Mickey Rourke
I went to the wrong guy to put my face back together.— Mickey Rourke
Mickey Rourke + plastic surgery for boxing scars. US actor Mickey Rourke. "I had to have cartilage taken from my ear to rebuild my nose and a couple of operations to scrape out the cartilage because the scar tissue wasn't healing properly. 
That was one of the most painful operations, but the worst was hemorrhoids.
Tori Spelling
Well I got [it] done in my early 20s and if I had known it would or could possibly impact … I would never had had [it] done.– Tori Spellin
Tori Spelling regrets breast implants.Tori Spelling has matured since her twenties when she had breast augmentation surgery, saying that since becoming a mom she regrets that decision.
Tori told ET Canada that when she was younger "everything was about her," but now the actress' focus has shifted to her children. "It's difficult," said a pregnant Tori. "I can't just kick my feet up and say, 'Pamper me because I'm a mom-to-be.'"
Tori and husband Dean McDermott have two children, Liam, 4, and Stella, 3. The couple is expecting their third child this winter.
 Sharon Stone is on the I-don’t-like-my-puffed-up-lips train. “[I thought] nobody loved me. I’m 103. My life would be better if I had better lips,” she said. “[But I looked] like a trout.” Yep, Sharon, it’s time to throw that pair of lips back in the ocean.
Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2010-2011 FNNT All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.