H Steps Robbie Williams Quit

Wednesday 19 October 2011

H Steps Robbie Williams Quit- Ian 'H' Watkins has revealed Robbie Williams helped him to leave his hit band Steps. Watkins, 35, left the group in the 90s but they all recently reunited for a new tour. Speaking on the Sky Living show Steps Reunion, he said: "We were at Top of the Pops and I was sat on my own in a corridor. "I remember Robbie came over to me and he put his arm around me and said: 'It's time to leave.' And I went: 'Yeah.' I don't want to feel like that again. I want this group to be a part of my life and enhance it, not damage it." The band recently hit the top spot in the UK album charts with their greatest hits album. 
Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2010-2011 FNNT All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.