Jennifer lawrence x men

Friday 3 June 2011

Jennifer Lawrence was concerned signing up for 'X-Men: First Class' might be an "impulsive" decision.
The blonde actress - who stars as shapeshifter Mystique in the Matthew Vaughn-directed action adventure - had to do a lot of thinking when she first considered joining the franchise because she knew it was likely there would be sequels and she might not like working on it again.
She said: "It's hard to talk about doing a movie when there are sequels and you haven't even read the script for the first one. What if I hated it? And then I have to make it three times! So I think the sequels were the biggest issues for me, because I was thinking I have no idea where I'm going to be in my life when these new movies come out; don't know what kind of things I'm going to be doing.
"Am I going to regret this decision I made impulsively when I was 20? So I wanted to really think it through."

However, after reading the script, the Oscar-nominated star was happier to take on the role because she saw how well written lead characters Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr were.
She added to ComicBookMovie.com: "Reading the script and - and really picturing James and Michael and the fact that they were really different - I loved it. I loved where it was coming from, I loved the idea of it, I love the idea of an origin story."
Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2010-2011 FNNT All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.